Xdag V0.2.0 Is Released
Previous release version T13.895 was considered as v0.1.895.
List of changes:
- New command for pool “LastBlocks N”, where N = 0-100. Returns addresses of last N main blocks. This command is intended for improved block explorer.
- Now it is possible to run terminal server and pool on Windows OS.
- Several improvements in the GUI wallet:
- pool address in automatically stored/loaded
- it is possible to change count of mining threads without restart
- it is easier to copy own address now - selection does not disappear
- XDAG icon
- and some other small changes
- Also this release contains a lot of background “cosmetic” changes.